Telephone Pediatric Advice
Telephone Triage During Regular Office Hours:
- Call 480-963-6668 if you have questions about your child’s health.
- Telephone triage during regular office hours is covered by our office nurses.
- Messages left for the triage nurse are answered in the order in which they are received.
- Our goal is to return messages in a prompt and timely manner.
Contact Your Provider for Voice Mail Messages:
- Messages left for any provider at Gateway Pediatrics will be returned in a timely manner.
- Each provider has a different schedule and may not be available in the office every day.
- Voice mail or Email are ONLY for NON-URGENT questions.
When Leaving a Voice Mail Message:
- Please speak slowly and clearly.
- Please state your name and the reason you are calling.
- Please spell your child’s name and date of birth.
- Please leave a call back number.
- Please disable your call block feature.
Contact Your Provider by Email at email@example.com:
- The providers can be reached securely via Email.
- Please note your child’s name, date of birth and the specific provider in the email header.
- Please add our email to your address book to avoid messages going to your junk/spam Email folder.
After-Hours Telephone Advice:
- Call 480-963-6668 AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS when your child is sick.
- Please limit after-hour phone calls to urgent issues and emergencies.
- Please refer to our online website for answers to common childhood illnesses.
- Please call us during regular office hours for medication refills, appointment requests and other non-urgent matters.